Emanuel Engineering is seeking an individual to be a key player for our structural engineering projects.
The candidate for the position must work well in the office environment with minimum supervision from proposal to completion of design.
The position includes working on commercial, industrial, and residential building structures.
- Degree in Bachelor of Science in civil engineering or Masters of Science in structural engineering
- EIT is required with ability to obtain PE license if not already licensed in NH
- Minimum of 3 or more years experience
- Prepare design calculations and check calculations by others
- Prepare CAD drawings and details and check drawings prepared by others
- Interface with owners and contractors
- Ability to design using steel, concrete, and wood
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, RISA 3D, Enercalc, MathCAD, and other software
- Be knowledgeable in IBC, ASCE-7, NDS, ACI, AISC codes and manuals
- Attention to time budgets